6 pin fan adapter question..

Dr Greenthumb

Can you post more pics or scan of manual? From what I read of store page, hub is for RGB controls, not fans. But there isn't any good pics or manuals online to say for sure how it's supposed to be connected.

If it's already broken, you should contact seller and request refund or replacement.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/29/2018 at 5:26 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Can you post more pics or scan of manual? From what I read of store page, hub is for RGB controls, not fans. But there isn't any good pics or manuals online to say for sure how it's supposed to be connected.

If it's already broken, you should contact seller and request refund or replacement.

Sorry so late. Ive contacted the company and after emailing for an entire day they finally offered to send me a new connector. That being said, that was two weeks ago, so im still waiting. In the meantime, i do have a few more pictures, but cant find the manual. 

0201182043.jpg

0201182043a.jpg

0201182044.jpg

3 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Sorry so late. Ive contacted the company and after emailing for an entire day they finally offered to send me a new connector. That being said, that was two weeks ago, so im still waiting. In the meantime, i do have a few more pictures, but cant find the manual.

Those aren't fan headers. I still think they are for RGB only and you connect fans directly to mobo or to another hub.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv