dbrand Skin for Blade Stealth 13.3

I just bought the new quad core Razer Blade Stealth 13.3". Now I want to get a skin for it.
Does anyone know if the current dbrand skin will work with the new late 2017 model? I have read that the dimensions were slightly changed from the mid 2017 model.

THANKS!

8 minutes ago, SG-O said:

I just bought the new quad core Razer Blade Stealth 13.3". Now I want to get a skin for it.
Does anyone know if the current dbrand skin will work with the new late 2017 model? I have read that the dimensions were slightly changed from the mid 2017 model.

THANKS!

To be sure, as you're probably one of the first people to have one, e-mail dbrand. 

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I've sent them a e-mail about 10 days and again 3 days ago. I haven't heard from them, yet. I also tried to contact them on twitter but no luck either.

My blade is still on it's way, but I want to install a skin asap as I want to avoid fingerprints and chipping.

2 minutes ago, SG-O said:

I've sent them a e-mail about 10 days ago. I haven't heard from them, yet. I also tried to contact them on twitter but no luck either.

My blade is still on it's way, but I want to install a skin asap as I want to avoid fingerprints and chipping.

Then I don't know what to do. The best you could do is buy a skin and hope it works. You just dropped a ton of money on a stealth, might as well take the risk and go for it. The worst that could happen is you lose $25, not a big deal compared to the laptop. 

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

33 minutes ago, Unimaginative Name said:

Then I don't know what to do. The best you could do is buy a skin and hope it works. You just dropped a ton of money on a stealth, might as well take the risk and go for it. The worst that could happen is you lose $25, not a big deal compared to the laptop. 

I will do that on monday if I don't get any new information. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience.

I bought a DBrand skin when I bought my Razer Blade Stealth Late 2017 model. Unfortunately I had to send the laptop back due to fault. Waiting for refund so I can purchase again. In the meantime I've got a pretty DBrand skin I can't use xD

photo_2018-01-18_10-45-22.jpg

3 minutes ago, anthonyjc2010 said:

You purchased a Blade Stealth?

*angry face twitch intensifies*

I think it will fit, but I'm not sure. I'd wait for @Techdann to receive his replacement Blade Stealth.

Dude, why? Everyone on this forum... never mind. You do you, man.

Curious why this response? Would like to know if there is something I should know :P Dan