Arma 3

TheIceCreamMan

All the feature videos I've watched so far make it look AMAZING!!! Really can't wait for it to be out!

All the feature videos I've watched so far make it look AMAZING!!! Really can't wait for it to be out!

I know, it looks kickass!

Ice Cream Man's Computer -3770K @4.5ghz- P8Z77-V PRO -Asus GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II 4 GB -Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866mhz -Corsair AX750 Gold -WD 2TB Black -M4 128GB SSD

Oh god, I have been waiting for ARMA 3 for way to long now.

but then two developers got arrested and my hopes for a early release were crushed

ARMA 2 was pretty epic to, but the lack of normal physics ruined it a little bit.

Plus the players just coming in for DayZ are not making it any better.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Plus the players just coming in for DayZ are not making it any better.

Indeed, It makes me feel bad when people say 'You should get Day Z', when i've known and used arma 2 for much longer, and as a simulator...

Even though I have to adjust myself for the flying controls every time I don't play it for a while, it's still amazing!

I've had endless fun over all of the DLC's :)

Oh god' date=' I have been waiting for ARMA 3 for way to long now. but then two developers got arrested and my hopes for a early release were crushed ARMA 2 was pretty epic to, but the lack of normal physics ruined it a little bit. Plus the players just coming in for DayZ are not making it any better.[/quote']

Any news on release?

Ice Cream Man's Computer -3770K @4.5ghz- P8Z77-V PRO -Asus GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II 4 GB -Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866mhz -Corsair AX750 Gold -WD 2TB Black -M4 128GB SSD

Any news on release?

The release is currently set as 2013, no depth into what part :/

Hopefully it will be by Q2

I just hope that the engine will be well optimised this time. At least enough so that I can get 60fps at 1080p on my radeon hd 6850

The game has been delayed due to 2 of the devs being arrested on holiday. That's what I was told anyway.

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

If all they did was exactly copy ArmA 2 and fix the AI, improve the controls a little and better optimize the graphics engine, I would be happy.

This game looks great. They've improved the graphics and AI significantly, and hopefully there will no longer be any horrible mouse acceleration or just glitchy movement in general.

It looks amazing and I think we can trust Bohemia to give us exactly what we want. Im still really hooked on Arma2 and DayZ.

Have any of you found that you try to free look while playing every other game? I know Jae does it and I do it when im playing minecraft. Such a simple idea that makes all the difference.

It looks amazing and I think we can trust Bohemia to give us exactly what we want. Im still really hooked on Arma2 and DayZ.

Have any of you found that you try to free look while playing every other game? I know Jae does it and I do it when im playing minecraft. Such a simple idea that makes all the difference.

Randomly browsing the forums to find you talking about me. :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

As HunterTheHusky said, the game has been delayed due to two developers being imprisoned in a foreign country for apparently "spying". http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/16/jailed-arma-devs-have-been-refused-bail/

I am looking forward to both Arma III and DayZ's standalone and can't wait for their release!

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

As HunterTheHusky said, the game has been delayed due to two developers being imprisoned in a foreign country for apparently "spying". http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/16/jailed-arma-devs-have-been-refused-bail/

I am looking forward to both Arma III and DayZ's standalone and can't wait for their release!

I agree I await for both and hopefully the DayZ standalone gets rid of alot of the hackers

• 2 weeks later...

If this was a clone of ArmA II but: Easier to run, Better AI, Voice Actors not MS Sam, Fix mouse accel.

Still keen for it anyway.

I don't know if you know but DayZ does not use the Arma III engine.It uses a modified version of a modified version of Arma II...

I don't know if you know but DayZ does not use the Arma III engine.It uses a modified version of a modified version of Arma II...

DayZ is just some Code running on top of the Arma 2 Engine.

Can't wait for ArmA3 :) The whole fiasco with the devs being arrested for espionage was ridiculous and has gone on for far too long :( Hopefully it hasn't affected development so much.

An interview with the man behind DayZ revealed the stand alone version could 'very easily' be transferred to the new engine, and since both games are due for release this year, I would expect to see DayZ on the ArmA3 engine. Can't wait :)

• Graphite 600T White
  • P8Z77-V Pro
  • H70 cooled i5 3570k - 4.8ghz
  • Palit GTX660ti Jetstream - 2GB
  • 16GB Corsair PC3 - 1600MHz
  • Intel 120GB SSD
  • 1TB + 500GB HDD
  • Corsair CX 750w 80+ Bronze
  • Logitech G9x <3
  • Logitech G19 - Never worked properly
  • A place to store one DVD or CD - I'm yet to find a use for it
  • Many fans - Coolermaster and Corsair
  • Minuscule amount of dust - To be removed

Can't wait for ArmA3 :) The whole fiasco with the devs being arrested for espionage was ridiculous and has gone on for far too long :( Hopefully it hasn't affected development so much.

An interview with the man behind DayZ revealed the stand alone version could 'very easily' be transferred to the new engine, and since both games are due for release this year, I would expect to see DayZ on the ArmA3 engine. Can't wait :)

Amen and Happy Gaming when it releases.

DayZ is just some Code running on top of the Arma 2 Engine.

I'm talking DayZ standalone. They're going to use a modified version of a modified version of Arma II..

hopefully arma 3 will be better optimized than arma 2 was and make more use of GPU rather than the CPU, i have a 4.4 GHz 3570k, its smooth but still in the 1000+ ai battles it snails,but arma 3 looks to be the game of 2013 if they do it right