A guide on color and matching for parts and tech

I'm no pro but I took a few art classes and I know a little bit about color. Some people like to coordinate things and RGB is a popular thing now also. 

Let's start out with a basic.

The color wheel!

There are many of these from simple to complex 

color-wheel.gif

That one is broken down a little more but it's still easy to use. Things change over time and the theory being used also. Here is an article from Wikipedia if you want to look into that more. 

On to the opposite colors such as red and green, yellow and purple, blue and orange. 

Scenario time! 

I have a black and red laptop. I could go with something that looks nice with the red like orange, yellow and green. I could also stick with the red and black theme of my laptop. 

If an RGB option is available that could work also if it has a setting that allows for a single color to be chosen at a time. It opens up more possibilities and more customization options to be used. 

But GhostQuartz I don't know what parts are important to have in a color or not what should I look for?

Well that is up to you my friend. If you have a PC build with wires you could do them or even all of the pc in the color combo you want. Keep in mind price is a factor for some people and some want quality more. 

I suggest if you want to do more outer color matching try going for the case, mouse, headset and keyboard over the internal setup. 

When you are going to buy look at the ratings! You can save yourself money and so much pain down the road. There is nothing worse then having a headset fall apart after a month or less of use. Sometimes more expensive does not mean better. 

I hope this guide can help someone somehow. I just like to match the stuff I use to some degree tech wise.

Best of luck!