Building a new gaming/work

Sorry if the post is not in the right format or something , mobile user here.

Anyways around two years ago I built a pc for the same reason with the help of some reddit and this tech forum, it's great and all but right now I've travelled to another country with it, and a friend of mine asking me to sell it. So I'm considering selling it because traveling with it was a bit of a pain cuz of transit and all. So I'm thinking of building a new one for myself when I get back but idk what the "new cool stuff" are, so here I am asking for help.

The old pc had a CPU: i7 4790k, GPU:  MSI 960 4G, mobo: MSI z97 gaming 5, cooler: h110i GT, RAM: 8gb (2x 4) hyperX fury ddr3 1866, seagate 1tb hdd + crucial bx100 250gb ssd, PSU: seasonic s12g. Case: nzxt s340.  All of this costed me around 1500 usd (without mouse+keyboard and  monitor). Cost is high because I live in Russia and this was two years ago.

So I want a build for that same amount that is better or at least the same. For the most part, I play games, stream then to my friends and do stuff in adobe AE and other adobe softwares. Will be ordering from: www.dns-shop.ru and www.citilink.ru . Thanks in advance. Sorry about the format again. (Note: by work I mean as a hobby, I do vfx and animations in after effects and etc)

On it.

Edit: I read it wrong and thought you wanted it in Russian currency... LUL Sorry for the wait.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

6 minutes ago, PerfectPlasma said:

On it.

If you can't find the parts on the Russian websites, show me what it would like if I were in the US

5 minutes ago, Newbie Penguin said:

If you can't find the parts on the Russian websites, show me what it would like if I were in the US

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/K7rd3F
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/K7rd3F/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($299.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: ASRock - X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($153.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($204.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Titanium Video Card  ($469.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($97.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake - SMART 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($71.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1548.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-10 20:03 EST-0500

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶