Recommendations for 4K TV?

ClownFace1511

Hello,

In the market for a 4k tv. Mainly want to use it as a tv but I will probably occasionally hook it up to my pc (2x 980ti, 5960x) and play a game or two on it. Dont worry about my computer not handling 4k, I already have as asus 4k monitor and it runs it fine. Although I will not use it for gaming often I still want to have that option. I have been looking at the Samsung and LG ones, tossing up between getting a qled or an oled, done a bit of research but its super confusing these days with all the models. I have a budget of $2000 AUD, Australia pricing, probably looking at 55" or 65". Any recommendations or tips on what to look for would be great. Thanks.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

LG OLED55C7P

With your budget, forget LCD, LED, QLED, whatever new name they find for the same old technology. OLED is better.

For me oled looks better for TV but the Samsung qled are better gaming sets with much better response time and no screen burn .  . I went with the 55 Samsung  qled in the end but would of been just as happy with a oled but the price on the Sammy made it too good to pass up . I don't think you would go wrong with either