Corsair HD120 fans not recognised in CL?

Astralye

The fans work, they are plugged straight to the motherboard but in Corsair link I cannot change the RPM or the colour mode?

There's an RGB hub and then that get plugged into a Lighting Node Pro for RGB only control or a Commander Pro for RGB and fans (within Link). Do you have either of those?

if you hook the rbg fans directly to the motherboard you can fry the led's on the fan.  they are 5v and the motherboard does 12v.  I think you have to have the rgb hub made specifically for the fans, which I think you can then connect to a commander pro and then connect the commander pro to the motherboard if you are trying to sync other LED's to the corsair fans.  it gets pricey.  I bought some of the sp120 rgb fans and sent them back because of this.  I also bought the hub and also a commander mini because I needed a fan controller and thought I could control the rgb's with the commander mini but it was a no go.  also after about 2 days of use one of the fans let out the magic smoke so by that point I was done with them. 

26 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

There's an RGB hub and then that get plugged into a Lighting Node Pro for RGB only control or a Commander Pro for RGB and fans (within Link). Do you have either of those?

Forgot to mention but i have the hub that comes with it

7 minutes ago, Astralye said:

Forgot to mention but i have the hub that comes with it

Ok, then you need either a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro for Link control.