Anyone in the EU order from cablemod?

MGsubbie

I'm thinking of ordering some custom cables. You can only purchase through the NA store however, and it says Cablemod can't make guarantees about customs. Anyone here from the EU that ordered from them? Did you end up just paying the mentioned price, or did you also pay VAT&import taxes on top of that?

I contacted customer support about it and they gave me free shipping from the NA store

Specs

i9 9900K 5.1GHz 0 AVX offset

ASUS MAXIMUS APEX XI

Custom watercooling (360mm, 60mm thicc)

EVGA GTX1080 FTW DT

EVGA T2 1000W Platinum PSU

3200MHz G.Skill RGB B-die

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

8 minutes ago, MGsubbie said:

I'm thinking of ordering some custom cables. You can only purchase through the NA store however, and it says Cablemod can't make guarantees about customs. Anyone here from the EU that ordered from them? Did you end up just paying the mentioned price, or did you also pay VAT&import taxes on top of that?

You should be able to order them and get them delivered in EU , but i think that a shipping price will be high... :/ 

For me (Serbia (EU , Balkan)) shipping cost is up to ~ 60 Euro

9 minutes ago, MGsubbie said:

check your local importfees

On 11/2/2017 at 1:36 PM, MGsubbie said:

hey there,

i have a full custom cable set for my evga psu from cablemod and when i visited the site i got the option to click GLOBAL STORE or EU STORE, i selected the EU STORE option ordered my cables and they were in the mail within 2weeks, i did not pay any extra VAT or import taxes. ( Netherlands ) 

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

3 hours ago, wildthing said:

hey there,

i have a full custom cable set for my evga psu from cablemod and when i visited the site i got the option to click GLOBAL STORE or EU STORE, i selected the EU STORE option ordered my cables and they were in the mail within 2weeks, i did not pay any extra VAT or import taxes. ( Netherlands ) 

Did you have to create a log-in for this? For now I can only add the configuration to the global store, not EU store.

@MGsubbie the configurator option is only available from our global store. You do not need a login though, this is just to keep track of your orders direct from our website. You are automatically emailed order information as well as tracking once your order ships. :)