Does anyone know what is wrong with my printer?

Gavin

I bought a samsung CLP415 refurb off ebay a few months ago. I've been printing shipping labels and documents with no problem, or that I've noticed at least.

I started printing out images now, and the right side has magenta all over it. It tends to mainly happen during shadows and greys. I took out the magenta cartridge, and I cant see anything wrong with it from the outside. I think, and hope, the magenta cartridge is the only problem, but I don't want to buy a new cartridge, and then have it turn out that it was something else causing the issue.

Here is a few pics to show what is happening

2nuncbq.png

11242576924_e79a86364a_b.jpg

Not enough cyan and yellow is getting to the right side, how unfortunate.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Not enough cyan and yellow is getting to the right side, how unfortunate.

So I basically have to replace the cyan and yellow cartriges?

So I basically have to replace the cyan and yellow cartriges?

It could be the cartridges, but I have no idea, take it to an OfficeMax/Staples/OfficeDepot

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Run tests and cleaning prodecures available in printer driver. If that continues then change cartridges.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv