Motospeed v30 software won't run?

SnazzyPanic

hey shot in the dark here but i bought a motospeed v30 mouse and i cant get the software suite to run every time i click the icon it says "warning The system did not detect the gaming mouse" the mouse is functioning but the software does not run at all. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.i tried trouble shooting bunch of things but that never does anything, does anyone know what i am missing ?

im on a 64 bit windows 7 home premium os if that matters?

• 5 months later...

Have you found a solution yet? I am facing the same issue on windows 10 and it really is disturbing.

• 2 weeks later...

same problem here... really disturbing issue

• 1 month later...

I bought a V30 bundled with a CK888 keyboard, and recently found out that this mouse is not the original V30, just a rebranded mouse. Main differences between the two are the braided usb cable and additional weight.

• 6 months later...

I have the solution!! The text will be translated, but I think everyone will be able to understand what they should do: Open the device manager, go on keyboards (yes, keyboards) and will have 1 or 2 devices called HID keyboard or something like that, right-click on them and uninstall the 2 keyboards. After that, the problem will be solved, the system will recognize the mouse.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2018 at 1:52 AM, Rafa Souza said:

I have the solution!! The text will be translated, but I think everyone will be able to understand what they should do: Open the device manager, go on keyboards (yes, keyboards) and will have 1 or 2 devices called HID keyboard or something like that, right-click on them and uninstall the 2 keyboards. After that, the problem will be solved, the system will recognize the mouse.

I know this is an old post but you're a genius...

• 1 month later...

Well, I haven't solve that problem. I have also CK888 (thats CK104 keyboard and V30 mouse). After plugging kb and mouse i see 5 HID keyboards. 4 of them are actuall kb, but the last one is this mouse. After uninstaling that last one HID, motospeed program still can't find my mouse. What should I do now? 

• 1 month later...

I have windows 10 mouse from the ck888 set and the keyboard I downloaded the software installer and no software does not move combines and nothing helps, or maybe some other software must be installed? i'm polisch . i'm not perfect Eanglish i have translator