Monitors Flicker During PUBG

Hi, I have 3 Lenovo 1440p monitors. Two of my monitors are using display cables while one one of them are using HDMI (HDMI is main monitor that does not flicker. I'm using it as a main because of that issue).

I have an issue where the display cable monitors are flickering during PUBG (only PUBG no other game). I typically use the two monitors for discord and youtube. However this just gets annoying seeing a constant flicker left and right. I play PUBG at high settings at 1440p. I've adjusted the graphics down to 1080p at very low settings I've got not where. My GPU driver is uptodate.

Do any of you guys got any idea or solutions?

P.S.

I'm not using any adapters and all the cables support up to 4k 

My PC build is below 

Case: NZXT Phantom Green
CPU: AMD FX-8320 
Graphics Card: Radeon RX 580 8GB 
RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600
Motherboard: MSI-970A-G43
PSU: Evga 850 B3

Storage: 
7200 RPM 3.5 TB (Raid 0)
Sandisk 120 GB SSD 
Sandisk 240 GB SSD

Gaming Setup: 
Monitors: 3 Lenovo 23.8'' Monitors 60hz ( 2560×1440) 
Keyboard: Razer Chroma (2016)
Mouse: UtechSmart Venus 16400 DPI mouse
Headset: Logitech G230

(Sorry if this isnt the right section I just assumed this would be a good spot for this thread)

5 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Frequency? because the occasional white flash is a common issue.

Yeah, I occasionally get a white bar flash. That doesn't bother me that much its barley noticeable. When the monitors flicker its goes black for about 4 seconds then comes right back.

Frequency is 60Hz (I just added that to the main post i forgot to add that)

the cables themselves can be at fault (as demonstrated in linus's 16k gaming video) PUBG could also be at fault if it hasn't been fully tested for "eyefinity" setups. i'm not quite sure otherwise

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

4 minutes ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

the cables themselves can be at fault (as demonstrated in linus's 16k gaming video) PUBG could also be at fault if it hasn't been fully tested for "eyefinity" setups. i'm not quite sure otherwise

Well, I'm not using "eyeinfinity" It's not my taste. I go to online college and i like the monitors working as separates. 

Just now, Lindows said:

Well, I'm not using "eyeinfinity" It's not my taste. I go to online college and i like the monitors working as separates. 

oh ok. so my bet is on the cables then. DP cables are less standardized than HDMI because it's kinda less popular. a bit like how USB-C cables were shit at the beginning. better cables maybe with ferrite cores on the ends could fix the issue

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)

5 minutes ago, SquintyG33Rs said:

oh ok. so my bet is on the cables then. DP cables are less standardized than HDMI because it's kinda less popular. a bit like how USB-C cables were shit at the beginning. better cables maybe with ferrite cores on the ends could fix the issue

Well, It's weird if its the DP cables considering it doesn't happen with anything else. 

1 minute ago, Lindows said:

Well, It's weird if its the DP cables considering it doesn't happen with anything else. 

well the things that can trigger it can be very weird. i'm sure the cables linus was using where fine normally and only freaked out when he tried running them in 16k all together. the GPU work introduces some inconsistency and PUBG is kinda notorious for the weird ass shit it causes for apparently no reason

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)