Looking for a Mechanical Keyboard similar to sidewinder x4

qwertyqwerttt

As stated above i am looking for a mechanical keyboard as close as possible to the microsoft sidewinder x4. My budget is £120.

Keyboard wants:

Cherry mx blue

Led backlit

Removable keyboard cable 

Strong wrist rest as similar to sidewinder x4 as possible.

This is my 2nd post of the subject but i hope this helps.

Please don't double post 

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

What is your max budget?

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Maximum is around £120 hopefully that's enough to get everything i am looking for.

As stated above i am looking for a mechanical keyboard as close as possible to the microsoft sidewinder x4. My budget is £120.

Keyboard wants:

Cherry mx blue

Led backlit

Removable keyboard cable 

Strong wrist rest as similar to sidewinder x4 as possible.

This is my 2nd post of the subject but i hope this helps.

The Corsair K70 has most things you are looking for but I am not completely sure if it has a removable cable.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

The k70 is looking promising, the reason for the removable cable is due to travelling often and gaming in various places and all keyboards have broken due to stress on the cable. 

The only one I can think of is the CM Trigger board http://www.cmstorm.c...boards/trigger/

It has all the features you need although I can't comment on the shape of the rest compared to that sidewinder. I personally prefer the Quickfire, but that has no wristrest I believe, or the Corsair K70 with blue switches, but that has no detachable cable.

EDIT

That said the K70 has a high quality braided cable

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

The quality of the braided cable won't be an issue if it is detachable. 

The Trigger-Z would have a closer look to the sidewinder x4 as well, if black is your flavour.

*Sigh*...two threads?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Try the Blackwidow Tournament edition. Its not backlit and doesnt have a wrist rest but it has a removable cable

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Try the Blackwidow Tournament edition. Its not backlit and doesnt have a wrist rest but it has a removable cable

It's cherry mx browns he wants blues

It's cherry mx browns he wants blues

2 versions:

Razer Blackwidow Tournament- Cherry MX Blues

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Stealth- Cherry MX Brown

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

2 versions:

Razer Blackwidow Tournament- Cherry MX Blues

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Stealth- Cherry MX Brown

Oh

Oh

:) I'm getting the ones with blues. Looks awesome.

Specs of my PC: