Dual Boot Windows 10 w/ Mac OS X *Possible?*

Basically my goal is to run Windows 10 and be able to dual boot to Mac OS X, preferably id like to be able to install the latest High Sierra but if not its whatever, anything above 10+ i think would suffice!

Ive done and tried Mac OS X on VMware and its just so laggy from software to possible hardware updates required on the Mac side of things, i would like to be able to install OS X on my external HDD, to make internal eventually and be able to run it without this lag issue as it takes like 10sec to process any commands like simply loading up an app or program or just the About option.

BUILD

CPU - Intel i7-6700k

RAM - 32GB of Vengeance® LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16

MOBO - MSI 170A GAMING M5

GPU - Asus STRIX AMD R9 380 4GB

Storage - Crucial 256GB SSD, Samsung 250GB SSD, WL 3TB HDD, + Toshiba 320GB External HDD (Will Be For Mac OS X, If My System Is Compatible)

So, if your able to assist me on setting this up to work properly, or if im even able to if my hardware is compatible id really appreciate any and all support for this.

Thanks for your time!

There's a pretty big community around "hackintoshing" but I don' think we are actually allowed to discuss it on this forum(classified as piracy) but I'd recommend you check out some hackintosh forums (tonymacx86, InsanelyMac)

1 minute ago, ryan27968 said:

There's a pretty big community around "hackintoshing" but I don' think we are actually allowed to discuss it on this forum(classified as piracy) but I'd recommend you check out some hackintosh forums (tonymacx86, InsanelyMac)

Eek i did not know this, i didnt really read the rules, just looking for support ;p

Thanks for the info, i cant use TonyMac sadly, they ban anyone looking for help towards AMD related products sadly ;< Ill try the other one.

If i happen to see this thread removed and myself suspended ill understand. Just need that good good support xD

Reddit.com/r/hackintosh

I have one, it's totally awesome. 

Important info:

* Never listen to anyone who tells you to install kexts in /Library, all kexts should be in your Clover folder. If they tell you to install on the OS drive they don't know what they're talking about, so you can disregard their advice.

* Installing an OS on a HDD nowadays is a pretty dumb idea. You should really use a SSD for all OS installations.

* You'll get the best support/help here: https://discordapp.com/invite/u8V7N5C

im going to have to give multi boot to linux

install linux distro this get modifyable boot loader

then you can follow onscreen bootloader to setup the other OS images to hearts content

also look under startup and recovery options as it should allow you to choose the default boot OS and time to display list choices on boot

ive used linux multiboot but not windows