LF a case with multiple radiator spaces

Flevor

I'm planning up a new build in the future with watercooled CPU and GPU but i'm looking for a stylish "not to big" black case that supports up to two radiators + fans

i was thinking The Phanteks Enthoo Evolve but seeing the review space can be abit crappy with the radiators

Any suggestions?

i had a watercooled build in the evolv and i gotta say this case is not that easy to work with if you are a first time watercooler. i had to mod quite a bit to make the loop fit!

20170712_200514.thumb.jpg.9d811a4194e95ff5370af469ee94877d.jpg

Yea i'm new at this,but i don't know if i go for the easy AIO builds or a custom water cooled build (i'd really LOVE a custom watercooled build but i'm just to new to this whole WC stuff)

I would suggest something from Caselabs

However you said "not too big" lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yea i don't want my case to be bigger than my desk xD

Anyways i'd figure to go more with a good AIO cooler for both GPU and CPU instead of a complete watercooled build(maybe in a couple of years)

i'd just love a stylish case with enough space for radiators+ fans possible 240mm

The issue here is that you don´t want a large case, but you want space for 2 radiators, that´s a hard combination :)

But in general, Full tower cases are usually roomy enough I´d say, but ye, size.

Case: Corsair Graphite 760T || PSU: Corsair RM650i || Mobo: Asus RoG Strix Z270E || CPU: Intel i5-7600K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H110i v2 || RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz 16GB White LED || GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB GAMING X || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB, Samsung MZ1280 M.2 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Well i have a corsair carbide 600C right now i guess i can remove the two front fans and put a radiator there,

2017-08-19 11.36.15.jpg

5 hours ago, Flevor said:

Yea i don't want my case to be bigger than my desk xD

Anyways i'd figure to go more with a good AIO cooler for both GPU and CPU instead of a complete watercooled build(maybe in a couple of years)

i'd just love a stylish case with enough space for radiators+ fans possible 240mm

Check out the Phanteks P400 eclipse. I have one for my old PC. I haven't built a water cooling loop in it, but I do think it would be fairly easy. 240mm radiators look nice in there. Currently I have the Corsair H100i V2 in there.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs