Razer Blackwidow Light Problem

Hey, guys. I have a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and all my light work fine but the problem is that the special effect doesn't work. So like if my background color is blue and I have pink ripple effect the ripple effect won't work. I click the keys and nothing. It just stays blue. Does anyone know a fix for this?      thanks.

CPU: Intel i5 6500  MOBO: Gigabyte Z170-HD3  RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 8Gb ram  GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 Founders Edition  SSD: PNY CS1311 120Gb  HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue  PSU: Corsair CX650 SemiModular  Case: Nzxt S340 Razer Edition  Monitor: Acer K2 Series 60Hz 1080P     Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma  Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Extended   Speakers: Logitech Z313  

Did you try looking up a tutorial for how to do the ripple effect? or are you sure you're doing it right?

3 minutes ago, AbleRyder said:

Did you try looking up a tutorial for how to do the ripple effect? or are you sure you're doing it right?

ive had the keyboard for like 2 years and ive had the effects working since the day i got them...they were working fine. but now it doesnt work. and its not just the ripple its also the reactive effect

CPU: Intel i5 6500  MOBO: Gigabyte Z170-HD3  RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4 8Gb ram  GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 Founders Edition  SSD: PNY CS1311 120Gb  HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue  PSU: Corsair CX650 SemiModular  Case: Nzxt S340 Razer Edition  Monitor: Acer K2 Series 60Hz 1080P     Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma  Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Extended   Speakers: Logitech Z313  

Can you provide me with info such as if you updated the drivers for the keyboard or anything like that? I believe it might have caused some issues and that rolling back to the old one could fix the problem.

Just now, AbleRyder said:

Can you provide me with info such as if you updated the drivers for the keyboard or anything like that? I believe it might have caused some issues and that rolling back to the old one could fix the problem.

well when i was doing my last update for razer synapse the update got stuck at 75 percent so i had to cancel it my ending it through task manager so then i started the update again and the update worked fine

I think that update could have possible glitched and that you should try to uninstall then reinstall the whole thing to make sure its installed properly. 
If that doesn't help then try to install the older version which you had before the current version that you're using.

Reason - I highly believe it happened due to a driver update because all the lighting stuff is not done on the keyboard itself but inside your pc. It utilizes the driver in order to correctly tell the keyboard which key to light up and in which color.

and how do i get back to a previous version

3 hours ago, AbleRyder said:

I think that update could have possible glitched and that you should try to uninstall then reinstall the whole thing to make sure its installed properly. 
If that doesn't help then try to install the older version which you had before the current version that you're using.

Reason - I highly believe it happened due to a driver update because all the lighting stuff is not done on the keyboard itself but inside your pc. It utilizes the driver in order to correctly tell the keyboard which key to light up and in which color.

and how do i get back to a previous version