Custom Water Cooling Loop

Hello! For my new desktop that I'm going to build, I was going to put a custom loop in it. I used EKWB's custom loop config. and got an interesting result. The loop has 4 fans on a radiator that holds the length of 2. I've seen configurations that hold 2 fans on either side, but wouldn't that cause a space issue? Also what are the benefits of having "stacked fans"?

Parts --- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YTKxJV

Config. (Loop) --- https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/shared/oW597569c6c797a

We call "stacked fans" a push/pull setup/config.  The benifet is biggest when you are talking about very dense and thick radiators.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

prolly wanting to using them in push/pull with the rpms turned down to sub 800rpm.

problem would pop-up if using the rad in the roof.

Also don't waste your money on a 7600k, most games coming out use 6 cores or more and some use way more.  Get an i7 or a ryzen chip (1600/1700)

Also you can get a gtx 1080 for 550 bucks

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

Also you can get a gtx 1080 for 550 bucks

I saw that and it didn't seem like it was legit xD But I'll add it. Swapping to a 1600X because it has 2 more cores and would run at the same frequency I was going to OC to anyways.

10 minutes ago, radiosnakes said:

I saw that and it didn't seem like it was legit xD But I'll add it. Swapping to a 1600X because it has 2 more cores and would run at the same frequency I was going to OC to anyways.

it's 2 more cores but they are also SMT enabled so it's 12 total threads so 8 more threads than the i5

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

If you can fit 360mm rad inside your case, I would strongly recommend it.

280mm rad will need fans at high speed, to take care of your CPU and GPU together.

And like others said, it would be better to go with Ryzen CPU, since you will get 2 extra cores for same money.

4c/4t from Intel vs 6c/12t from AMD.

That's 3x more threads for same price.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB