My intents with member reviews

Hey guys , so I wanted to talk about my intents in the member review section. 

While im not going to link any youtube channels here or anything I wanted to know if the member reviews were monitored,, sometimes maybe watched by the LTT team.

I participated in the LG ultrawide challenge a few years back and got an honorable mention and since wanted to get into reviewing tech , ive only recently started to actually doing it and was wondering if 

it was monitored because I would love to be apart of floatplane club someday ! I know this is a long shot but hey , this is the off topic section and im not really talking about tech !

I understand that they are probably looking for people with a current following and all but I wanted to put my shoe in the ring ( is that even an expression? ). 

Thats pretty much it. I guess the TL;DR could be summed up as NOTICE ME SEMPAI !

10 minutes ago, xtasemusic said:

Hey guys , so I wanted to talk about my intents in the member review section. 

While im not going to link any youtube channels here or anything I wanted to know if the member reviews were monitored,, sometimes maybe watched by the LTT team.

I participated in the LG ultrawide challenge a few years back and got an honorable mention and since wanted to get into reviewing tech , ive only recently started to actually doing it and was wondering if 

it was monitored because I would love to be apart of floatplane club someday ! I know this is a long shot but hey , this is the off topic section and im not really talking about tech !

I understand that they are probably looking for people with a current following and all but I wanted to put my shoe in the ring ( is that even an expression? ). 

Thats pretty much it. I guess the TL;DR could be summed up as NOTICE ME SEMPAI !

Some of the LMG team browse the forum. It's possible they might chance across a thread created by you. No they don't monitor the Member Reviews subforum for new hires.

The Floatplane Club is a subscription service for early access content. You want to join? Just sign up.

Unless you mean to be part of the FPC dev team - in which, I would ask: Are you a coder? Because it seems like you want to be a reviewer, not a coder.

When they have job postings, they'll post them. If you don't live in Vancouver, you're not likely to get hired (Especially if you're not Canadian, since hiring a Foreign Worker - like Denis - is a pain in the ass).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Sorry if I wasn't as clear in my intentions as I would have liked. Join FPC as a reviewer in the early access after their website is launched :) .

18 minutes ago, xtasemusic said:

Sorry if I wasn't as clear in my intentions as I would have liked. Join FPC as a reviewer in the early access after their website is launched :) .

So you want to use their platform for your channel?

As far as I understand, this will be a paid service you would "buy" from FPC, to join their platform.

Unless you joined LMG as an employee, which just so happens to own FPC. But reviewers for LMG don't make content specifically for FPC, as it ends up on YouTube as well.

You should check the LMG website for job postings. Posting on the forum is not a good way to go about it. You'll need a well rounded portfolio showing off your existing work and skills. They don't hire all the time so you'll need to check their website for postings.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Thanks for the info ! Will definetly peek into that ! I didnt really understand how the FPC would work so thanks for giving me insight into your understanding of it ! And yes , my content lives on both here ( written form ) and YT ( video form ) !