Trying to pick a PSU for Ryzen 5 1600 Build

Hello,

I'm trying to decide on a power supply for my Ryzen 5 1600 build. I was wondering if there was a big difference between:

1. EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W

2. CORSAIR CXM series CX450M 450W 80 PLUS BRONZE Semi-Modular

Here is the pcpartpicker link to the build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QNbPqk

I do realize that the EVGA one is not semi-modular, however, I have the NZXT s340 so all the cables will be covered up by the PSU shroud. If there isn't a difference I was going to go with the EVGA one since it's cheaper and it's the best seller on Amazon.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, JaysonJacob said:

I'm trying to decide on a power supply for my Ryzen 5 1600 build. I was wondering if there was a big difference between:

Of the two, I'd choose the Corsair, CX450M

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

1 minute ago, johndms said:

Of the two, I'd choose the Corsair, CX450M

Okay, thanks.

1 hour ago, JaysonJacob said:

Hello,

Here is the pcpartpicker link to the build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QNbPqk

I do realize that the EVGA one is not semi-modular, however, I have the NZXT s340 so all the cables will be covered up by the PSU shroud. If there isn't a difference I was going to go with the EVGA one since it's cheaper and it's the best seller on Amazon.

Thanks!

The CX450M is better.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||