Air Cooling in my case

Go to solution Solved by MVPernula,

You have positive aurpressure which is good.

The only negatives is basically where you're taking in air from.

The top and bottom are usually no go intakes unless you have the areas filtered off, but if you do you're fine. :)

More intake fans also means that you can have them at lower RPM's, successfully making the PC more silent!

5 minutes ago, stefanDB said:

perhaps it would be better to flip the bottom one, so you have 2 intakes and 2 exhausts. that would be more balanced. just run some benchmarks, I think it should be fine anyway.

I sort of agree here, while having more fans can potentially make it more silent it's also possible for it to become too much.

But lower RPM's should solve this anyways.

Hello,

I have the bitfenix phenom micro ATX case and i wanna know if my cooling setup is ok.

my cpu cooler is the cryorig c7,

top 2 fans are  Noctua NF-S12A PWM

the rear one is Noctua NF-A14 PWM

and the buttom one is a 120mm coolermaster fan.

DSC_3798.jpg

perhaps it would be better to flip the bottom one, so you have 2 intakes and 2 exhausts. that would be more balanced. just run some benchmarks, I think it should be fine anyway.

You have positive aurpressure which is good.

The only negatives is basically where you're taking in air from.

The top and bottom are usually no go intakes unless you have the areas filtered off, but if you do you're fine. :)

More intake fans also means that you can have them at lower RPM's, successfully making the PC more silent!

5 minutes ago, stefanDB said:

I sort of agree here, while having more fans can potentially make it more silent it's also possible for it to become too much.

Looks good.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 hours ago, MVPernula said:

The way C7 works, it might even be worth to test if all intake would be best. But I'd say current is good for now.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv