Networking ~3500 Sq Ft Home, need advice!

I Just finished building my home, and thanks to some advice, i've run 2 cat6 cables to every room, terminating at a single location. My goal is to have a fast connection between anything on the network and great wifi reception throughout the home. As well as beaming wifi with one of those ubiquity antennas to a shack about 500-800 ft in front of the house.

So far, i know i need a Modem, Switch, Routers, Wifi access points, the wifi antennas. Am i missing anything? Is there any brands you guys recommend? I've been reading up on networking for the last 6 months but theory and practice are very different. Any advice you can give me would be welcome!

(Attached is a professional mock-up of the whole shindig, please refer to this.)

Thanks so much!

Mockup.png

Ubiquity is great (from what I've heard) try and look up some great solutions on youtube or google for your idea

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

if your house 1 is 2 story, attach a router to the modem for each floor, and it would be best to have them close to the center of the floor. have the switch connected to one of the routers in the central location you discussed. Instead of 2 routers, you could use a router and a range extender, which is a less favorable option, but still works. I have also heard of access points that connect to routers enabling seamless connection such as Netgear Orbi. as for the other building, linus has done a video on this subject. 

@TheLagDidIt Thank you so much for the reply! I would definitely prefer to have seamless connection as i walk about the home. So definitely AP then. And that video is where i got the inspiration to share the connection of two homes :D

@Billy_Mays Yep, i'm looking for them, just not sure which to buy i dont want to go extremely overkill. Just slightly :P

For the wireless bridge, you should look into the Iso Station IS‑5AC, for $125 it's small and can achieve 450Mbps, or the LiteBeam AC Gen 2 LBE‑5AC‑Gen2 for $60, it's bigger but the same speed. I would also get the surge protector ETH‑SP $13.

For the Router, if you want an easy solution, I would recommend the Unifi Firewall USG for $100+ (3 Port), the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite ERLite‑3 for $100 (3 Port), or the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X ER‑X for $65 (5Port). If you want to learn networking and have a high-performance network that can be very secure, look up how to build a PFSense firewall/router, it would cost anywhere from free if have a spare PC, to $100+

For the Switch at the house, a Ubiquiti US-24-250W Unifi Switch $400 (250w PoE 26 Port) or getting a used managed PoE gigabit switch off of ebay for $60~$200

For the Switch at the shack, just get a cheap switch like the TP-Link TL-SG108E 8 port gigabit switch for $30, or if you want to stick to Unifi, the US-8 switch $100

For the Wi-Fi, get 2 or 3 of the Ubiquiti Pro APs UAP‑AC‑PRO $130 for the house, then a Lite UAP‑AC‑LITE $80 or Long Range UAP‑AC‑LR $100 Unifi AP for the shack if high throughput/high client load is not needed.