RGB frustrations!!!

So I just want to preface this with I am not 100% sure if this question would be better asked as a peripherals question or a software question, but I guess I will try here first and if that doesn't work I will try again there!

So my current PC I built last year uses a gigabyte mobo with built in RGB (I know ahead of the trend :-] ) my corsair components also have built in RGB, and my Logitech mouse also has RGB. I plan on adding a lot more RGB in the coming weeks to really make it snap crackle pop (fans led strips ect...) but I have a mission I would love all the RGB to sync. Now to aid in this I have just installed a Corsair Link Commander Pro (I know CL stinks but having it really simplifies the RGB sync at least as far as corsair is concerned) but is there a way to sync all the components across brands. now it wouldn't be the end of the world if the Logitech mouse did not sync but it would be nice if everything in the case did!!!

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)