Double Click not working on Logitech G502

Since my old mouse's scroll wheel died on me, I recently bought a new mouse. My old mouse being the Perixx MX2000 (Which would of been 4 years old in August) had one feature I used all the time, which was that it had a thumb button which you could use as a double click button. I know that my new G502 has the ability to have this on the "Sniper Button" but whenever I set it, it doesn't work. I've tried setting it to other buttons too which makes no difference. I know the buttons are working as I've tested them with different commands and it works flawlessly. 

I am wanting to know if anyone else has had the same issue as me. I used the Double Click feature of my old mouse all the time, and now that I don't have it on my new one is a bit disappointing. Especially since I paid £50 for it.

I hope for some good news soon

- Joe

My current Set-Up: (Now in RGB)

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 | CPU cooler: EVGA CLC 280 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Classified @ 2050MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2 | Boot SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 250GB on a SilverStone SST-ECM20 | Game Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB | Main Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM | Back-up Storage: 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB 5900RPM in software RAID-1 | Recording Drive: Samsung SpinPoint 160GB 5400RPM | Case: NZXT S340 Elite Black/Red | OS: Windows 10 Professional | Keyboard: Cyborg V.7 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + HP Compaq LA1951g | Speakers: Sony PCVA-SP2 (Which sound FANTASTIC) | Headset: HyperX Cloud II

I'll try with mine now. 1 sec 

Can't seem to find how you'd do it, what do you need the double click for? 

Bind the G-Shift button and the forward button to MC1? that's a decent ish compromise I can easily hit both at the same time. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I just find it easier than double clicking the left mouse button. 
My finger tends to freeze or jam when I try and double click (apparently my muscle/tendon in my fingers are a bit unusual according to the doctor) so having the ability to have the mouse double click for me is much easier. 

I've also uploaded a screenshot of my Command Editor in the Logitech software. Hopefully this'll help.

Untitled.png

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 | CPU cooler: EVGA CLC 280 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Classified @ 2050MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2 | Boot SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 250GB on a SilverStone SST-ECM20 | Game Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB | Main Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM | Back-up Storage: 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB 5900RPM in software RAID-1 | Recording Drive: Samsung SpinPoint 160GB 5400RPM | Case: NZXT S340 Elite Black/Red | OS: Windows 10 Professional | Keyboard: Cyborg V.7 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + HP Compaq LA1951g | Speakers: Sony PCVA-SP2 (Which sound FANTASTIC) | Headset: HyperX Cloud II

26 minutes ago, werto165 said:

I'll try with mine now. 1 sec 

Can't seem to find how you'd do it, what do you need the double click for? 

Bind the G-Shift button and the forward button to MC1? that's a decent ish compromise I can easily hit both at the same time. 

I'm guessing you've found the Double Click and it doesn't work? And although your idea would work, that still involves me having to click 2 buttons. I'm after a single button clicking the left mouse button twice. :/

Spoiler