Looking for a monitor that is around 200 GBP

Bradders

I love my Macbook pro retina display and I would like to get a monitor that Is similar in colour, etc. The one i have currently ( LG 24MP88HM-S) does not seem to be on par with the laptop display. want at least 24 inch.

If you could suggest anything that would be amazing

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

2 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Resolution?

1080p or above

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

50 minutes ago, Bradders said:

1080p or above

LG 27MP59G is $199, not sure in UK

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

1 hour ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

LG 27MP59G is $199, not sure in UK

Though I think he would be better off with a 1440p monitor. 75hz won't be too helpful for his case, don't think he needs the extra refresh rate unless he games on it or needs free sync. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

2 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Though I think he would be better off with a 1440p monitor. 75hz won't be too helpful for his case, don't think he needs the extra refresh rate unless he games on it or needs free sync. 

It seems true, but if anyone wants a good monitor (gamer and non gamer) here is one!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol