Not booting after windows installation

Hey,

Ik have installed a version of windows 7 ultimate. I then turned off my laptop and when my laptop was turning on again it asked me which device I wanted to boot from so I selected the 'ATA HDD0: INTEL SSDSC2BF240A5L', I can also select 'PCI LAN' which has two suboptions, an IPv4 and an IPv6. When I select the 'ATA HDD0' the screen just goes black and than it shows me the same screen again. When I plug in the USB from which I installed windows and select it I have the same problem of going into some sort of loop. 

When I select the IPv4 or IPv6 option the screen show's in the top left corner '>>Start PXE over IPv4.' and '>>Start PXE over IPv6.' respectively, after a while it goes back to the previous screen. 

In order to instal windows I have changed the SSD from a GPT to an MBR partition and after that the windows 7 version installed and ran fine.

I have already tried to reset the default BIOS settings. 

My UEFI BIOS version is 'GNET81WW (2.29)'

My laptop is a LENOVO Thinkpad W541

During the LENOVO diagnostics extended test, during the 'Drive self-test' it gives the warning:'not applicable', every other test is passed. 

Thank you!

15 hours ago, Frank1102 said:

Hey,

Ik have installed a version of windows 7 ultimate and wanted to run a windows loader. After I ran the windows loader it asked me to restart my laptop so that's what I did. When my laptop was turning on again it asked me which device I wanted to boot from so I selected the 'ATA HDD0: INTEL SSDSC2BF240A5L', I can also select 'PCI LAN' which has two suboptions, an IPv4 and an IPv6. When I select the 'ATA HDD0' the screen just goes black and than it shows me the same screen again. When I plug in the USB from which I installed windows and select it I have the same problem of going into some sort of loop. 

When I select the IPv4 or IPv6 option the screen show's in the top left corner '>>Start PXE over IPv4.' and '>>Start PXE over IPv6.' respectively, after a while it goes back to the previous screen. 

In order to instal windows I have changed the SSD from a GPT to an MBR partition and after that the windows 7 version installed and ran fine.

I have already tried to reset the default BIOS settings. 

My UEFI BIOS version is 'GNET81WW (2.29)'

My laptop is a LENOVO Thinkpad W541

During the LENOVO diagnostics extended test, during the 'Drive self-test' it gives the warning:'not applicable', every other test is passed. 

Thank you!

don't think it's legal to talk about loaders in this forum. 

I have made some changes to the post.

It was a test. I have installes my own genuine copy of windows again because apparently the windows installation that was on the flash drive was broken or something. I then put back my original installation on the usb drive and it would just install correctly.