Ditch computer

Jessecoolguy

A good friend of mine lives near a ditch that seems to be very popular for dumping garbage. Sometimes he finds something interesting. Most of the time he just leaves it but he went and dug out a pc that was in there for me a few days ago. He told me it had been there for at least 4 years. It turned out to be an old eMachine. When I took the cover off it had literally been packed full of dirt. When I got it home I cleaned it all up and that brings us to right about where we are now. I took the cpu out of its pga 370 socket but 4 of the pins decided to stay behind. I saw my cat and realised it makes a great comb, and my cat loves it. Next the power supply it was so rusty I couldn't even get it apart to clean, so I decided, why not let just one pice blow up I plugged it in with my multimeter in a molex plug and it somehow actually worked without even a spark, except for all of the sparks coming from the explosion of my mind. The fan didn't work though so I'm just going to play with it until it dies, it's so rusty that you couldn't put it in a pc anyways. Everything else is still drying so let's hope I get some more computer parts :P