MSI GTX 750 OC or Zotac GTX 750ti?

1gb is super limiting, try for the 2GB card

the 750ti also has like a good 25% more cores

idk

To my knowledge, the ti cards are tweaked by nvidia partners. Usually they will boast a higher base and boost clock, as well as more available vram.

3 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

1gb is super limiting, try for the 2GB card

the 750ti also has like a good 25% more cores

3 minutes ago, tarmacd said:

To my knowledge, the ti cards are tweaked by nvidia partners. Usually they will boast a higher base and boost clock, as well as more available vram.

when comparison to a gtx 660 2gb is the 750 OC more powerful?

1 minute ago, Shammikit said:

when comparison to a gtx 660 2gb is the 750 OC more powerful?

660 is faster than 750 non ti by like 50 percent and 750Ti by like 25 percent

idk

The 750 has a higher clock speed, but that is limited by the lesser amount of vram. The differences between them are fairly negligible, other then the vram. It would really come down to cost difference if it were me, though I would naturally lean more to the higher vram card.

Just now, tarmacd said:

The 750 has a higher clock speed, but that is limited by the lesser amount of vram. The differences between them are fairly negligible, other then the vram. It would really come down to cost difference if it were me, though I would naturally lean more to the higher vram card.

the 750 is available at a very cheap price with 2 years warranty and brand new.or else i can buy a 660 or a used 750ti for the same price but no warranty and cant guarantee how long they will live

Just now, Shammikit said:

the 750 is available at a very cheap price with 2 years warranty and brand new.or else i can buy a 660 or a used 750ti for the same price but no warranty and cant guarantee how long they will live

I buy a lot of used stuff. Save money, and with a discerning eye, end up with the same or better. Personally, I'd go with the GTX 660. If you don't plan on over locking the snot out of it, or modding it in anyway, it will probably be fine.

My whole computer is "used" less the Graphics card, and SSD. For some (including myself), it adds to the adventure of PC enthusiasm. Who doesn't want a badass gaming rig on the cheap?

2 hours ago, Shammikit said:

The MSI GTX 750 OC is a 1gb card and the 750ti is a 2gb.will there b a major difference in performance?is the 750ti more powerful than the 750 OC?

the links for the cards are below:

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/N750-TF-1GD5OC.html#hero-specification

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/gtx-750-ti-1gb#spec

Well, I am using 750Ti 2GB right now and its worth. I get 60fps easily on GTA 5 with High settings on FHD resolution. Go for GTX 750Ti if you are stuck between these two choices.

My PC Rig:

CPU : Intel Core i5 7400 @ 3.00GHz

Motherboard : Gigabyte H110M-S2

CPU Cooler : Stock Intel Cooler

RAM : 8 GB @ 2133 MHz (Kingston HyperX Fury)

GPU : Gigabyte GTX 750Ti @ 2GB

HDD : Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM  1TB

PSU : Artis VIP 500 Gold Power Supply

Case : iBall Ariana

Why specifically that old-af GPU?

Get an RX560. Faster, 4GB of VRAM, all the latest display standards (including FreeSync) and, well, a new card that won't be bottlenecked in like a year.

Ye ole' train

19 hours ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

Why specifically that old-af GPU?

Get an RX560. Faster, 4GB of VRAM, all the latest display standards (including FreeSync) and, well, a new card that won't be bottlenecked in like a year.

RX 560 not available yet in our country but i have seen websites of vendors here but the thing is just over priced and well away from my budget