How to I get to hear sound from both monitors?

MValuableP

Hi everyone.

Today I built a computer, and now I wanna play Rocket League while watching and listening to streamers, but!

I can only hear the sound from my "main" monitor, which is the one I'm playing games on.

I'm using a wireless headset, which is plugged in one of the USB ports on the motherboard.

I have set the audio setting to "speakers" as it's there that it picked up my headset, but when I use that it only plays the sound from my right monitor. Both of the monitors are connected via HDMI.

If someone can help me, I'd like to get the knowledge about how this works with my "main" monitor connected via Displayport instead of HDMI, thanks.

- Mikkel

EDIT: SOLVES BY SIMPLE RESET, SORRY!

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN. 

You need Virtual Audio Cable software to do that.

I believe there are other free options.

Windows is limited to streaming sound from one source to one device. I am not aware of a way to get around this with multi hdmi configs unless you use a splitter...which would defeat most of the point of having two monitors on one pc.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

Just now, dlink377 said:

You need Virtual Audio Cable software to do that.

I believe there are other free options.

I found out that a simple restart of the PC worked wonders. Sorry I didn't solve the post and wasted your time :(

The dream:

Spoiler

Project Malachite (in progress):

CPU: i7 7700k. CPU Cooler: Cryorig A40 Ultimate. Mobo: ASUS Z270-A. RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz DDR4. SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB. HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB. GPU: ASUS Strix 1070. PSU: Corsair CX550M. Case: Phanteks Eclipse p400S

The reality:

Spoiler

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth 2016, Logitech G502, Turtle Beach 500p. Monitor: LG 24GM77-B 144Hz 1MS TN.