Looking for a good 1080p tv

Hey guys

looking for a good 1080p TV for as cheap as possible not bothered if its smart or not tbh as its going to have a apple tv and xbox one hooked up to it. looking for 40"-50" tv size wise if anyone can help me out with some recommendations and prices in terms of price it prefer to pay less than £400 but if you know of one under £300 that would be awesome.

I lurk a lot

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

On 5/12/2017 at 5:36 AM, peej said:

Hey guys

looking for a good 1080p TV for as cheap as possible not bothered if its smart or not tbh as its going to have a apple tv and xbox one hooked up to it. looking for 40"-50" tv size wise if anyone can help me out with some recommendations and prices in terms of price it prefer to pay less than £400 but if you know of one under £300 that would be awesome.

May be worth a look:

https://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/49lh604v/lg-49lh604v

Killer 6-year warranty if you sign up.