Anyone playing Battlefield 2?

Modus

I just found out about the revive project for BF2.  Tried it out and its amazing. Such a huge difference from the newer Battlefield games.

Heck ya! Battlefield 2 is one of the greatest of greats, and I play it now and then. If you're wanting someone to squad up with sometime, I might be interested. I'm West Coast, though.

What class do you play as? I'm usually spec ops or medic. For my next 2 class unlocks (only 26 points away), I'm thinking about using them for either the sniper or assault class.

For anyone else interested, Battlefield 2 is free (with EA's blessing, from what I've read on the forums) to download and play from here: https://battlelog.co/

I'm having some troubles with their website right now. Sometimes it loads, other times it searches endlessly.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

6 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Heck ya! Battlefield 2 is one of the greatest of greats, and I play it now and then. If you're wanting someone to squad up with sometime, I might be interested. I'm West Coast, though.

What class do you play as? I'm usually spec ops or medic. For my next 2 class unlocks (only 26 points away), I'm thinking about using them for either the sniper or assault class.

For anyone else interested, Battlefield 2 is free (with EA's blessing, from what I've read on the forums) to download and play from here: https://battlelog.co/

I'm having some troubles with their website right now. Sometimes it loads, other times it searches endlessly.

I've been hooked on sniper right now. Usually played medic/engineer in BF3/4 but BF2's sniper class feels much better.

Does anyone play Battlefield 2 game? Is it really a good game. Any suggestion?

BF1942 still has servers. BF2 probably does.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Lots of people play Battlefield 2 online - more than play Battlefield 3 on PC, each day. There's a server list with their populations on the Bf2 Revive front page: https://battlelog.co/

And yes, it's a very good game. It's the most expansive, tactical, and complex out of all the Battlefields.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

If anyone wants to join, I'm playing on Official Revive USA West Coast. Player name is Delicieuxz, I think.