What's the best motherboard for RYZEN 7 1800X

Go to solution Solved by Gaussen,
15 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

So by that logic, B350M artic does have 4+2 ? Wondering if that motherboard can handle Ryzen 1700 at 4,0GHz on all cores ...

by see it, it has (4+2)+1 or just 4+2

you see the rounded near the box? same type(near 2 box got 4 rounded inductors)+(near 4 box got 7 inductors)

thats what i can tell by seeing pict

19 minutes ago, d7omepro said:

To be very honest with you and myself 

I didn't understand ???

What does VRM means and what is the benefits of it 

After reading the review which u sent I couldn't understand also

vrm for headspreading(maybe) and allowing processors with different supply voltage to be mounted on the same motherboard(sure)

as i know

6 minutes ago, Necrodor21 said:

you see the rounded near the box? same type(near 2 box got 4 rounded inductors)+(near 4 box got 7 inductors)

Hopefully this will be enough to run R7 1700 at 4Ghz :)

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Better VRM= Better power delivery.

Number of phases is less important than quality. A good 4+2 board is better than a shitty 6+2.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

8 hours ago, Necrodor21 said:

vrm for headspreading(maybe) and allowing processors with different supply voltage to be mounted on the same motherboard(sure)

as i know

I awarded you the best answer for this topic 

Not because you have given me the best answer only..  But u been tired explaining for me and others as well 

And you have explained why that's the best motherboard