Looking for an international competition

IAmAndre

Hi,

I used to participate in the Google Code Jam every year but this time around I'm very busy, so I'm looking for an alternative. Do you know other competitions, for students or not, involving programming and/or robotics, with little to no country limitation (I don't live in the US), with prizes to win, or giving the opportunity to travel and meet fellow engineers? I'm currently checking the Microsoft Imagine Cup but I think the deadline is a little bit too close to come up with a good solution.

Thanks

Not really a competition, but have you looked to see if there are any hackathons (MLH or otherwise) in your region? 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

20 hours ago, Blade of Grass said:

Not really a competition, but have you looked to see if there are any hackathons (MLH or otherwise) in your region? 

I found one yesterday and I registered. I'm still looking for something more global though. I found out about the Facebook Hacker Challenge, but I'm too late, it started in January.