32GB RAM Kit Recommendations (AMD Ryzen)

I tried to use my old 32GB kit of DDR4 and it ran into issues with my Ryzen build (BSOD memory managament crashes etc) so I had to replace it with the 16GB of ADATA it came with (which it runs perfectly stable with no issues).  I'm  in the process of looking for a compatible 32GB kit while speed is nice I really just want something that works and is stable.  Preferably easy to set up too just take out the old kit and put in the new one.  The Ryzen build has a 1800X and a Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 motherboard. 

Motherboard:  http://www.gigabyte.us/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-5-rev-10#kf

Now according to the documentation and supported memory it supports a wide range however, none of them show 32GB of density:  http://www.gigabyte.us/Motherboard/GA-AX370-Gaming-5-rev-10#support-doc

I don't see any reason why it can't support 32GB provided that it is supported by the motherboard and the kit is good.

Anyhow any recommendations on just a solid 32GB kit that will work with these? Thanks.

I think it is because of the Ryzen problems, which would soon be fixed by update, you'll just have to wait for sometime. The update should fix it. Also, contact Motherboard and AMD support. 

Yeah oddly enough my old kit appeared to be compatible running at 2133mhz however, I got nothing but issues when running it and replaced it with the 16GB kit no issues.  So I am wondering as well if it could have been a kit that went bad.  

Hit the company support, they'll tell you how to diagnose it, and help you replace it.

38 minutes ago, Zackbare said:

Hit the company support, they'll tell you how to diagnose it, and help you replace it.

The RAM company right?  I might do that.  If I look into a whole new 32GB kit do you or anyone else have any recommendations?

5 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

The RAM company right?  I might do that.  If I look into a whole new 32GB kit do you or anyone else have any recommendations?

Any standard RAM would work, just go for max. frequency you can go for in your budget. 

Ooops

4 hours ago, Zackbare said:

Any standard RAM would work, just go for max. frequency you can go for in your budget. 

Ooops

Corsair LPX Vengence RAM looks good I just need to find which 32GB kits are compatible with the GA AX370 Gigabyte Gaming 5 motherboard I might just wait and hold off until a good bios update comes out and the supported RAM list officially lists a 32GB kit on there.  Might not be a bad idea to give the platform more time to mature and work out bugs anyways given that my 16GB kit is running 100% stable at the moment.

4 hours ago, LordTaco42 said:

Might not be a bad idea to give the platform more time to mature and work out bugs anyways given that my 16GB kit is running 100% stable at the moment.

I'd wait.  

http://www.pcgamer.com/gskill-flaunts-flare-x-and-fortis-memory-lines-aimed-at-ryzen/

C14 Ram @ 3200 on Ryzen would be a good idea for a 8x4 kit.  And at that speed you can run 1T instead of 2T

im having a similar issue with my rzyen system, same motherboard, and a similar problem of repeated crashing, but i just took out two of the sticks and it fixed it, but thats still less then ideal wonder if a bios update might fix it later.

1 hour ago, landowicked said:

im having a similar issue with my rzyen system, same motherboard, and a similar problem of repeated crashing, but i just took out two of the sticks and it fixed it, but thats still less then ideal wonder if a bios update might fix it later.

Yeah thats what I'm hoping the F5d BIOS update on Gigabyte's site (which is still in beta) says it improves DDR compatibility.  The memory validation list doesn't have any 32GB kits listed on it at all.  I'm just going to wait until there is a BIOS update and the memory validation list shows a 32GB kit and I'll just get that.

On that note anyone who does have luck with a 32GB Kit with this board don't be afraid to post it here!

• 3 months later...

The FlareX you've got is the only 32gb kit on the Taichi Memory QVL