not getting notifications

jasonc_01

I am not receiving notifications since yesterday afternoon, when I should be.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

*hug* I get notifications all the time. Check your settings. (and did you get a notification from this message?)

I did check my settings, and did also get a notification from this msg. the part of the last 24h i was getting none.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

Have you manualy checked your own topics? Have you checked if you got quoted? Did you use the slider, so that you would get new notifications on the entire topic? (followed)

There are MANY topics which are only hot for a few minutes, and then they get burried quickly. That would explain why you don't get notifications, when you are inactive/not spamming things.

What specific notifications do you expect to have received but didn't? If you click the "community" dropdown, and select activity, then open the "my activity streams" dropdown in the nav on the new page, you can see posts in topics that you have participated in, which might help you to find the posts that you should have been notified about. 

HTTP/2 203