Windows 10 Get Rid Of Activation Watermark

ComputerFrenzy

Hi,

So! This is simply for education purposes not cracking. So this is very basic you're going to need the default key for your version. But first

Download windows 10 anti-beacon from spybot.

https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

This is from Barnacules Nerdgasm and even if you aren't here for watermark use this!

There go to activate and activate using placeholder key! You're done. 

Thanks, that watermark was giving me suicidal thoughts and making me use drugs to help my depression.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Thanks, that watermark was giving me suicidal thoughts and making me use drugs to help my depression.

Bahahaahah! No worries, hope it helps!

That's what I had before it got deactivated plus it requires a fresh install

3 hours ago, elkenrod said:

My mind can't tell if that's legit or not.

Neither case would surprise me.

It is. I bought 2 keys. Both activated Windows and work fine.

COMIC SANS

This type of content is not allowed on the forums as it is against Microsoft's TOS and the forum's policy. 

• Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

-Locked-