Textbox options Issues

piemadd

So, whil having an EXTREMLY important conversation with @LucasDerpYT, i havent had all of the text options while replying:

1.PNG

i like trains 🙂

7 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Has this only happened once, or does it happen regularly?

it is happening regularly

i like trains 🙂

This happens to me sometimes, usually only when my internet decides to be worse than it's already horrible 2.5mbps.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

24 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

This happens to me sometimes, usually only when my internet decides to be worse than it's already horrible 2.5mbps.

this just happens regularly now

usually on the computers at school

that'll be solved probably with a usb drive with some sort of linux installed

i like trains 🙂

In that case, can you open the dev tools, and switch to the network tab, then try to reproduce it. If you do reproduce it, can you then right click somewhere in the network panel and click "save as HAR". save the file (it will be massive), then compress it and send it to me via PM (don't post it publicly, as it will contain things like session cookies and auth tokens).

HTTP/2 203

14 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

In that case, can you open the dev tools, and switch to the network tab, then try to reproduce it. If you do reproduce it, can you then right click somewhere in the network panel and click "save as HAR". save the file (it will be massive), then compress it and send it to me via PM (don't post it publicly, as it will contain things like session cookies and auth tokens).

how big will the file be do you think?

i want to know so i dont clog up my meh wifi while my family is using it, and i should do an overnight download

i like trains 🙂

9 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

how big will the file be do you think?

i want to know so i dont clog up my meh wifi while my family is using it, and i should do an overnight download

Mine was 13MB, so not a problem for internet, but it doesn't work very well with most text editors, and might be over the forum upload limit (I can't remember what that's set to).

HTTP/2 203

4 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Mine was 13MB, so not a problem for internet, but it doesn't work very well with most text editors, and might be over the forum upload limit (I can't remember what that's set to).

forum upload limit is 20mb

if it is too large, i can put it into a zip file

or just upload to google drive and send u the link

i like trains 🙂

13 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

i'l do it tomorrow (around 11:30 eastern time)

i like trains 🙂