Display going weird with new monitor

achunkykoala

Hey so i just bought an Asus mg24u and i connected it to my pc alongside another 1080p monitor. So i have a 4k monitor on the right set as the main display and a 1080p set to the left as secondary. I want to try to achieve having my desktop and taskbar on the 1080p monitor on the left but all games to open the right (4k) monitor. Is there also a way to be able to browse the web and have discord running on the 1080p monitor while having a game on the 4k monitor going?? I'm also running windows 8.1.

I attempted this however all games open the left monitor and i can't browse the web while in the game.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, achunkykoala said:

Hey so i just bought an Asus mg24u and i connected it to my pc alongside another 1080p monitor. So i have a 4k monitor on the right set as the main display and a 1080p set to the left as secondary. I want to try to achieve having my desktop and taskbar on the 1080p monitor on the left but all games to open the right (4k) monitor. Is there also a way to be able to browse the web and have discord running on the 1080p monitor while having a game on the 4k monitor going??

Thanks

Games will open on whichever monitor you have set as your primary monitor under Settings -> System -> Display.

Are you using Windows 10? You should be able to have taskbars on all monitors.

8 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Games will open on whichever monitor you have set as your primary monitor under Settings -> System -> Display.

Are you using Windows 10? You should be able to have taskbars on all monitors.

Oh well ah sorry it just decided to work after 2 restarts so thanks i guess sorry for wasting your time :)