Fake Airpods?

Rootzy

Hi guys,

I know this isn't PC audio, but I just found these ripoff airpods . I'm not buying them but I was just wondering since it looks like they used apples product photos even lol, does anyone have experience with this site or have an idea what tehse could be like? Probably just there to take your money and run, but who knows lol was just kinda funny.

3 minutes ago, Rootzy said:

Hi guys,

I know this isn't PC audio, but I just found these ripoff airpods . I'm not buying them but I was just wondering since it looks like they used apples product photos even lol, does anyone have experience with this site or have an idea what tehse could be like? Probably just there to take your money and run, but who knows lol was just kinda funny.

If something looks too good to be true, it probably is, i would steer well clear 

They admit that it's fake, so I think they want to sell a cheaper version of apple's products, so you still look as stupid as anyone who wears legit airpods, but pay less for the privilege.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

11 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

If something looks too good to be true, it probably is, i would steer well clear 

Yeah true that

9 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

They admit that it's fake, so I think they want to sell a cheaper version of apple's products, so you still look as stupid as anyone who wears legit airpods, but pay less for the privilege.

Lol, they are probably like those big fat ugly ripoffs I saw on youtube

they don't allow PayPal so I wouldn't think about it. They probably are scammers

Hello