Bluetooth earbuds/IEMs?

K352

I want some bluetooth/wireless earbuds that have good battery and sound quality (under 150 usd). They dont need to be fully wireless they just need to be bluetooth.

8 minutes ago, K352 said:

I want some bluetooth/wireless earbuds that have good battery and sound quality (under 150 usd). They dont need to be fully wireless they just need to be bluetooth.

Powerbeats are a pretty good option. I see them priced close to or on sale for under that budget.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

Jaybird X3 is what I can personally recommend.

I have only had a couple bluetooth in-ears personally - well I've had the Jaybird X1 and X3 but they're essentially the same thing.. I've also had the Brainwavz BLU-200. Out of both of them I can say with confidence that the X3 sounds better and has way better battery life. There may be other options available with better value than the X3 but that's only what I can personally recommend.

With battery life on the X3, I get close to 7 hours give or take. Depends on how the weather is and whether or not the planets are aligned.

2 minutes ago, JR8 said:

Powerbeats are a pretty good option. I see them priced close to or on sale for under that budget.

looks good but 

1: I hate beats and the look

2: they dont ship here(UAE)

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Jaybird X3 is what I can personally recommend.

I have only had a couple bluetooth in-ears personally - well I've had the Jaybird X1 and X3 but they're essentially the same thing.. I've also had the Brainwavz BLU-200. Out of both of them I can say with confidence that the X3 sounds better and has way better battery life. There may be other options available with better value than the X3 but that's only what I can personally recommend.

With battery life on the X3, I get close to 7 hours give or take. Depends on how the weather is and whether or not the planets are aligned.

I am considering the X3 thanks for the insight (they ship here).

Just now, K352 said:

looks good but 

1: I hate beats and the look

2: they dont ship here(UAE)

I am considering the X3 thanks for the insight (they ship here).

I just remembered someone mentioning here that Beyerdynamic's bluetooth in-ear is "better than Jaybird's" but I haven't been able to confirm this for myself yet.

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I just remembered someone mentioning here that Beyerdynamic's bluetooth in-ear is "better than Jaybird's" but I haven't been able to confirm this for myself yet.

Time to check reviews...