Odd keyboard idea for Razer Stealth 14" (New/late 2016 with 1060gtx, QHD)

Hello LTT! (TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM)

I had a strange, but good (IMO), idea for my 14" razer blade laptop. I purchased it around Christmas time, and I've had it for about a month now. I'm BASICALLY loving it - just one thing: I really, really want to have a mechanical keyboard. I realize that having an ultrabook and a cherry mx keyboard isn't a reality unless docked and using a real peripheral/external keyboard (I can't really think of the phrase here, but you know what I mean, a keyboard that isn't attached permanently to my laptop). That being said! There is a solution I found viable, and interesting that it wasn't an "option" on the razer site (every. fucking. company needs to have upsells that aren't just "what size hard-drive do you want?" Yes, I get that you can pick 12.5 or 14", but not really, because the components are MASSIVELY different (dedicated GPU for one thing), and yes, you can pick QHD vs FHD, but that's it! There IS a keyboard on the razer blade pro that's mechanical, I know, but that won't fit. However, what about the keyboard on the Razer ipad pro case? I'm sitting here with an ipad pro (12.x or whatever version, not the 9.7) in the razer case and it's roughly the same size as the blade. The keyboard is sunk in just like on the blade, the size itself of the keyboard is similar save a few keys (its also a mac-ish layout).

TL:DR below

Can I take the switches from all the non modifiers and FN row on the razer ipad pro case and replace the ones in the blade 14"? They look to be the same size, and the ipad case is mechanical chicklet style keys!