MSI boot problem?

So I've noticed a difference in my boot time before windows comes up, but I have no idea if this is normal or honestly something my sibling probably tampered with when I was not home.

A black screen with "A2" in the bottom right shows for 48 seconds before the MSi boot logo shows up for another 28 seconds

Here's my PC specs: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/IWasted10Bucks/saved/HbK23C

Screenshot_2017-01-22-17-08-52.png

Screenshot_2017-01-22-17-09-37.png

i would reset the cmos first just in case your sibling messed with it, cant realy give other advice at this point(just to tired)

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Is everything working properly in your system? If so then check if fast boot is enabled.

That's an error by msi. Usually related to a drive problem. Try clearing cmos first. If no fix one of your drives might have a problem with them 

I glanced over the documentation. Check all of the drives and optical drives and unplug them one at a time and see if the error goes away.

31 minutes ago, Wolther said:

That's an error by msi. Usually related to a drive problem. Try clearing cmos first. If no fix one of your drives might have a problem with them 

I've already tried to clear CMOS using jumper cap, should I short motherboard battery instead?

7 minutes ago, IWasted10Bucks said:

I've already tried to clear CMOS using jumper cap, should I short motherboard battery instead?

Well were all of your mb's settings reset? If they were then that's not the problem. If it's not reset a lot of motherboards have a options in he bios to clear it. Instead of physically messing with the mb. But yeah you can short if you want aswell. Just make sure psu is unplugged and remove the battery for a few minutes

after that and the error still comes up, start removing your drives and see which has the problem.