Help choosing a 4K monitor

ActuallyGoose

Hello, So I'm finally upgrading to 4K. And I'm not in the mood to spend a huge amount of money. Yet I've found some pretty cheap, and from the specs i can see pretty good monitors, Although. I know very little about monitors. Anyway. Here's the monitor's i was looking, not sure which one is better, although I see one has free-sync and i believe the other does not. http://aoc-europe.com/en/products/u2879vf and the http://aoc-europe.com/en/products/u2868pqu Honestly no idea what to go with, but these two are almost $150 cheaper then the rest. And don't see too much I'm losing out on, Unless there's something i seriously need for future proof or something

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

Unfortunately, I don't have the space for a triple monitor at the moment, nor the room for an ultra-wide (and probably not for another 5-6 months. So i was more going to opt out one of my Phillip's and replace it with a 4K 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

4 minutes ago, Mufastang said:

Unfortunately, I don't have the space for a triple monitor at the moment, nor the room for an ultra-wide (and probably not for another 5-6 months. So i was more going to opt out one of my Phillip's and replace it with a 4K 

Thsi is just personal prefrence but I would say just sell both of your philips and get a gigantic 1440p monitor

My life

8 minutes ago, Himommies said:

Thsi is just personal prefrence but I would say just sell both of your philips and get a gigantic 1440p monitor

Yeah, the problem is that I can't sell these for any more than $50 (I've tried lol) people won't budge on the price and want a ridiculous deal. So I just want to go with 4K and be done. Also not a Huuuge fan of ultrawide, then again I've never used it. Although i very much prefer the dual monitor set up

http://aoc-europe.com/en/products/specification/u2879vf

i would go for this 1 on the specs as the only difference in them is this has flicker free but theres nothing in it just get the 1 with lowest price tag or get a 1440p ultra wide

international racing driver

My Build

i5-7600k

hyper x fury 16gb (2133)mhz

asus strix 1070 

CM 212x

asus z270-p

corsair 550w psu

agon 1440p 144hz tn monitor

corsair strafe mx silent KB

corsair void rbg (wired)

razer mamba te with firefly mouse pat

ps4 controller using ds4 windows

Well, I didn't end up seeing those two messages and ended up getting http://www.samsung.com/uk/business/business-products/business-monitor/performance/LU28E85KRS/EN this. Let's hope I didn't make a horrible choice (Also i did do some research before i bought this, but the other two were out of stock and wasn't coming back.