What PC parts to change that improves gaming performance

So, I decided to look for a $600 PC for gaming this January 2017, so I looked through Google and I found this website.

http://newbcomputerbuild.com/best-2017-gaming-pc-builds-listed-budget/best-600-pc-builds-for-gaming-in-2017/ (Best of 2017 $600 PC Builds Coming this January)

I was wondering what parts of the PC can be changed to improve performance, (before I purchase.)

Before replying-

Just in case if you read this.

• Include a link to the PC part e.g. (PC Parts name) (How it could improve performance) (Link)
  • Please be nice,

and last of all

• Only reply if it's related to this topic.

About-

I'm a small kid who is looking for a budget gaming PC that's good enough to run most new games at around med/high settings, and old games at max settings. I've never built a PC before, and it looks quite hard.

need os/monitor/peripherals? which country?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

need os/monitor/peripherals? which country?

I'm from New Zealand, I can look for the os/monitor/peripherals. I'll reply back once I've found the os/monitor/peripherals asap.

1 minute ago, Karya N.Kikoy said:

I'm from New Zealand, I can look for the os/monitor/peripherals. I'll reply back once I've found the os/monitor/peripherals asap.

so $600 NZD for the rig only?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

$600 NZD for the PC and I'll take look for the os/monitor/peripherals.

Building a PC may seem daunting. It all seems techy and silly, but it's designed for humans to work with and build. Sit down with the parts one day, with your parents, and probably a kit of screwdrivers and build that sucker. 

That power supply sucks ass btw. That $600 is USD, and parts are expensive in NZ. 

idk

Do you know a website/any websites that have all the PC parts that I can buy in NZD instead of USD?

Do you know a website/any websites that have all the PC parts that I can buy around NZD instead of USD?

Do you know a website/any websites that have all the PC parts that I can buy around NZD instead of USD?

One is called 'PCPartPicker' - It's a site that has all the prices for parts, as well as a compatibility checker and a power supply calculator. It's a really good resource, and they have a site for every major region. The NZ one is nz.pcpartpicker.com 

idk

its quite alot over budget, but the prices you guys have are worse off than even ours.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($97.75 @ PB Technologies) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($104.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($68.50 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Storage: Hitachi Travelstar Z7K500 500GB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.22 @ Aquila Technology) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 460 2GB Video Card  ($192.00 @ 1stWave Technologies) 
Case: Deepcool SMARTER MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($52.00 @ PB Technologies) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($92.80 @ DTC Systems) 
Total: $656.27
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-19 22:39 NZDT+1300

$656.27? Jeez the weez. That's quite a difference than the USD price.

2 minutes ago, Karya N.Kikoy said:

$656.27? Jeez the weez. That's quite a difference than the USD price.

Google 'Convert 600 USD to NZD'

That's why. 

idk