Mech Keyboard

ItsMinJunLol

Hi! I currently own the Strafe RGB. I think the keyboard itself is excellent. The cherry mx brown feels very nice(I might go for the mx clear. Heard it has a much more of a tactile feeling), and the build quality and the rgb is very nice, but one thing I didn't know before buying this is the keycaps are SO DAMN SMALL. I constantly press 2 keys or just miss a key because the keyboard is pretty tight I don't need a numpad or whatever the hell is on the side of the keyboard, but what I need is a mechanical keyboard with big keys and a big layout (a size similar to the mac air late 2015(I use it for school)) that I won't constantly over or under reach the keys. Can someone suggest me a cherry mx brown or clear that has reasonably sized keycaps with rgb lighting and I will prefer a wrist rest if possible. Thanks!

So the 'requirements' are

Cherry mx brown or clear (I can always try out other keys tho (but I like tactile))

Medium-big keycaps(Similar to the late mac air 2015(~16mmx16mm))

Reasonable layout (no smaller shift key, shortened arrows, etc.) and I would prefer QWERTY English US keyboard layout.

RGB and wrist rest if possible, but normal backlighting is fine.

Mech keyboards (for the most part) all use the exact same size of keycap. It is considered a normal full size keycap, and larger doesn't exist. What you're describing is a laptop style "chicklet" keyboard. The keys are still the same size, but they do not taper down like standard keycaps, making them look bigger I suppose.

To my knowledge, there are no chicklet mech keyboards currently on the market, but I'm sure there's a company somewhere in the world making them.

When in doubt, re-format.

1 minute ago, pwn_intended said:

Mech keyboards (for the most part) all use the exact same size of keycap. It is considered a normal full size keycap, and larger doesn't exist. What you're describing is a laptop style "chicklet" keyboard. The keys are still the same size, but they do not taper down like standard keycaps, making them look bigger I suppose.

To my knowledge, there are no chicklet mech keyboards currently on the market, but I'm sure there's a company somewhere in the world making them.

Oh I'm sorry, is it keys then? The ones that you actually press on.

4 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

this bit

razer-metallic-key-set-gallery-01__store_gallery.png