Really strange problem with the internet connection!

Hello!

Let's get straight to the point...

some download not all of them are slower ( we talking about 900kb/s slower then normal ) 

and i don't see why thats normal..

Im going to wrote down the thoughts i have about this issue and some clue to help you understand the problem.

Clues:

If i download from the browser the download start at a low speed download till it fade to 0.0 kb/s.

if i download from other application like torrent or  game's client such as lol the downlaod is normal.

the pc i'm using is new, i built it.

I booted the pc with win10 using a usb-pen that had an iso mounted with rufus. (while i was choosing the bootable device i notice that there was 2 partition of the usb i used the first of the two) (win 10 is working fine)

i have problem with .dll files .

i use a NETGEAR WNA3100 N300 Wireless USB Adapter to connect to the internet, i have the latest driver installed on the pc and its working fine.

I dont have any antivirus installed , i had it before and the problem was still there.

Toughts :

Could it be a problem of clearance?

Could it be the firewall blocking it?

Could it be that some settings of the pen? (Im gonna upload a file with all the settings about it)

i dont think its a problem of server or line cause friends that have my same line and live close to me doesnt have it. (and why would other download works)

i dont think thats there is a problem with certain server cause all the download from browser are problematic.

i dont really know how to resolve this thing... and if u need some certain information feel free to ask them..

i kinda need people that have knowledge or experience about this stuff..

Sysinfo (1).txt

could just be that someone else is using the internet to download at the same time - coincidences like that can happen - or go to somewhere else for wifi and try it again - if it's the same result then it's ur comps issue, results differ, it's probably ur internet or router

Does this happen with other devices in your home? For example, a laptop.

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

2 minutes ago, Jasun said:

Does this happen with other devices in your home? For example, a laptop.

no it doestn it all started yesterday after i built the pc

Just now, Ayiumo said:

no it doestn it all started yesterday after i built the pc

unitsall and reinstall ur wifi adapter drivers - try with a pcie wifi card and another usb wifi adapter

3 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

could just be that someone else is using the internet to download at the same time - coincidences like that can happen - or go to somewhere else for wifi and try it again - if it's the same result then it's ur comps issue, results differ, it's probably ur internet or router

noone is home and my telephone is off so is just my pc..  i tried all the way and the problem is still there

1 minute ago, gtx1060=value said:

unitsall and reinstall ur wifi adapter drivers - try with a pcie wifi card and another usb wifi adapter

did it again today still happening 

7 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

there is noone at home so there is no chance...

but still if i try to download from an application that isnt a browser i download normally..

15877879_1214444761925495_1015192929_o.png

update all ur browsers - switch browsers or wifi adapters - try pci e adapters - go to a friends house and try there

1 minute ago, crashahotrod said:

Fix your system date https is likely breaking

Never mind i'm not used to that date format had to look that over a few times

Earlier you said that you have a problem with .DLL files which makes me think that there is something wrong with your install of Windows 10. If you can, try reinstalling it because sometimes, installing Windows 10 has some bugs/glitches that come with it.

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

2 hours ago, Ayiumo said:

Hello!

Let's get straight to the point...

some download not all of them are slower ( we talking about 900kb/s slower then normal ) 

and i don't see why thats normal..

Im going to wrote down the thoughts i have about this issue and some clue to help you understand the problem.

Clues:

If i download from the browser the download start at a low speed download till it fade to 0.0 kb/s.

if i download from other application like torrent or  game's client such as lol the downlaod is normal.

the pc i'm using is new, i built it.

I booted the pc with win10 using a usb-pen that had an iso mounted with rufus. (while i was choosing the bootable device i notice that there was 2 partition of the usb i used the first of the two) (win 10 is working fine)

i have problem with .dll files .

i use a NETGEAR WNA3100 N300 Wireless USB Adapter to connect to the internet, i have the latest driver installed on the pc and its working fine.

I dont have any antivirus installed , i had it before and the problem was still there.

Toughts :

Could it be a problem of clearance?

Could it be the firewall blocking it?

Could it be that some settings of the pen? (Im gonna upload a file with all the settings about it)

i dont think its a problem of server or line cause friends that have my same line and live close to me doesnt have it. (and why would other download works)

i dont think thats there is a problem with certain server cause all the download from browser are problematic.

i dont really know how to resolve this thing... and if u need some certain information feel free to ask them..

i kinda need people that have knowledge or experience about this stuff..

Sysinfo (1).txt

How do you know its not an issue with the servers you are using?

My native language is C++

17 minutes ago, tt2468 said:

How do you know its not an issue with the servers you are using?

cause other downloads works fine...

just the ones from the browser dont work

5 minutes ago, Ayiumo said:

cause other downloads works fine...

just the ones from the browser dont work

do you know what the term server means?

My native language is C++

Just now, tt2468 said:

do you know what the term server means?

my server meaning in my topic was "vodafone line one"