Folding@Home won't run on 1060

I used to have 2 660's in SLI. Ever since I replaced them with a GTX 1060 folding@home no longer runs on my GPU. I have uninstalled and re-installed and am running the latest drivers, but I can't get it to run (The usage is set to full).

Has anyone else had problems with 10 series cards, or any idea why it may now be working?

Thanks

Mike

1 minute ago, madmike159 said:

I used to have 2 660's in SLI. Ever since I replaced them with a GTX 1060 folding@home no longer runs on my GPU. I have uninstalled and re-installed and am running the latest drivers, but I can't get it to run (The usage is set to full).

Has anyone else had problems with 10 series cards, or any idea why it may now be working?

Thanks

Mike

If your driver version is 375.xx or 376.xx, then that's your problem. Nvidia broken F@H ever since a month ago or so. Downgrade to 373.06 and it'll work fine.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

How do I download an old driver? Don't worry I found it.
Have Nvidia or F@H said anything about plans to fix this?

14 minutes ago, madmike159 said:

How do I download an old driver? Don't worry I found it.
Have Nvidia or F@H said anything about plans to fix this?

Nvidia is aware of the issue. And that's all we know...

When they broke OpenCl for PrimeGrid and POEM@Home apps with the 364 family of drivers (which 365 was also a part of), took them over 2 months to fix the issues. This should be good enough of an indication as to how "high" a fix is ranked on the "priorities" list.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!