Siberia V2 vs Siberia 200 vs ?

Hey guys, 

I'm in the market for a new gaming headset as my old one has been broken for a very long time. This time around I wanna spend a little bit more as my experiences with <€20 headsets hasn't been the greatest. My budget is somewhere between €50 and €60, but that's not a raw cap. So I've been looking for headphones in that area and to me it seems like the Siberia 200 or the Siberia V2 are my best choice. But.. which one? As far as I can get from reviews, the exterior, sound (mic and drivers themselves) is LITERALLY the same. It's basically the same product under a new name according to several reviewers. So, which one should I get? Or should I get a different headset alltogether? I'm still open to other suggestions. I don't really care that much about looks, but I do appreciate them. I've been stuck with shitty headphones my whole life, so shitty build quality / looks is not one of the biggest worries. 

It's exactly the same. Get the HyperX cloud cores, they are wonderful in their price point. Better than the Siberias imo.

Above that i would go for a proper headphone rather than gaming headsets.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

14 hours ago, nicobombai said:

It's exactly the same. Get the HyperX cloud cores, they are wonderful in their price point. Better than the Siberias imo.

Above that i would go for a proper headphone rather than gaming headsets.

Cloud Core isn't sold at my country. The normal Cloud starts at  79 which is  30 more than the Siberia, and over 1.6x the price. If it's worth that price I would consider it slightly, or is it just overpriced in my country?

8 hours ago, Aetheryx said:

Cloud Core isn't sold at my country. The normal Cloud starts at  79 which is  30 more than the Siberia, and over 1.6x the price. If it's worth that price I would consider it slightly, or is it just overpriced in my country?

Almost normal imo, they have much better sound than the siberias if you ask me.

But if you dont want to spend more just pick the siberia. 200 and V2 are exactly the same just a refresh model, like Sensei and Rival series, same sensor, model and features with a different name.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.