GTX 1060 6GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC vs ZOTAC Amp! Edition

Freezanator

Both of these cards are only 4 MYR (1 USD) in difference so price is not a factor here. So, the Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1060 OC 6GB GDDR5 has a backplate, is factory overclocked and the fans, based on Gigabyte's page pull 23% more air than fans of other brands. The ZOTAC GTX 1060 Amp! Edition 6GB GDDR5 however, comes with an extra DisplayPort 1.4 in exchange of 1 Dual Link DVI-D port which is great for future upgradability. It also comes with ZOTAC's Freeze technology which automatically stops the fans spinning when not under heavy load plus a longer, 5-year warranty compared to the regular 3-year warranties of other companies. As you can see, each of the 2 GPUs have 3 advantages that the other one doesn't. So, which one should I get? Thanks! :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

I would get the one with longer warranty.

Both will perform the same. So I would realy take the one with longer warranty.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

14 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

I would get the one with longer warranty.

Both will perform the same. So I would realy take the one with longer warranty.

Thanks for your opinion. I'll see what others have to say. :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

For whatever its worth both of them have fans that turn off when its below a certain temperature. Personally I'd go with the gigabyte simply because I like the look and the fact that it has a backplate (plastic though, from what I understand). Really in the end of the day I'd be shocked if you saw any dramatic difference between one or the other. I'd say go with whatever one appeals to you. They both have high review scores and neither stands out as being overly superior from the other.

The Zotac I believe is a little shorter. So that might be a plus for you depending on your case situation.

i would go for the zotac one by far. the cooler implementation on their card is not as good as what i have seen from their other cards. i have personal experience with the zotac card and am satisfied with it. the cooler makes contact with ram chips and vrms. only thing lacking is a backplate but not a huge deal as it is a compact card. the aesthetics will have to be up to you.