Cablemod for EVGA supernova 580 p2

Go to solution Solved by CableMod,
12 hours ago, cyrano said:

I have a new EVGA Supernova 850 P2 PSU and i'm planning to get a CableMod kit for it, but i would like to know if these modded cables comes with capacitors built-in like the OEM ones and if these caps are of a good quality!

thanks!

we dont offer cables for EVGA because not even EVGA does that - we just offer cables with no capacitors.

I have a new EVGA Supernova 850 P2 PSU and i'm planning to get a CableMod kit for it, but i would like to know if these modded cables comes with capacitors built-in like the OEM ones and if these caps are of a good quality!

thanks!

They do not. However, the P2 (and SuperFlower Leadex series in general) run so well that the extra filtering it offers really doesn't matter much. Even EVGA's own individually sleeved kits for the PSU don't have the capacitors. 

12 hours ago, cyrano said:

thanks!

we dont offer cables for EVGA because not even EVGA does that - we just offer cables with no capacitors.