[Question] Dual mouse and keyboard

Austin Powers

Okay so I purchased the G600 and it finally arrived today and some questions also answered in what-is-durability]this thread before it arrive.

So here's my question, is there any harmful effects, conflicts etc if I plug 2 mouses or keyboards at the same time? Doing this because I'm trying to take good care of my G600. Sometimes I do play some offline FPS which needs you to spam click to shoot and reload. And yeah, my Filco Cherry MX Brown will arrive soon around end of this month. Some experience from y`all will be appreciate :)

I very much doubt that you'll pass the 8 million click mark any time in this sentury, and it'll most likely break in some other way before that happens... :)

Zero point in taking "good care" of a mouse other than the obvious "Don't throw it in rage" It's there to be used. :P

But to answer your question. Yes you can have two mouses and two keyboards plugged in at the same time. They obviously won't both work as a independant unit. But they'll work just fine.

once you use the filco for about 10 seconds you won't want to use anything else (unless you want to try other switches)

and you can use more than 1 peripheral at a time, I used 2 mice when I was deciding which I liked more.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I very much doubt that you'll pass the 8 million click mark any time in this sentury' date=' and it'll most likely break in some other way before that happens... :) Zero point in taking "good care" of a mouse other than the obvious "Don't throw it in rage" It's there to be used. :P But to answer your question. Yes you can have two mouses and two keyboards plugged in at the same time. They obviously won't both work as a independant unit. But they'll work just fine. [/quote']

once you use the filco for about 10 seconds you won't want to use anything else (unless you want to try other switches) and you can use more than 1 peripheral at a time' date=' I used 2 mice when I was deciding which I liked more.[/quote']

Thanks for the thought guys, I'm just going to keep 1 at one side just incase I'm going to click like mad on other games. As for the keyboard, maybe I try to use 1 of them once a blue moon but I rarely smash my fingers on the keyboards or I didn't. Maybe I'll just throw away my old membrane keyboard the current one I'm using.

I want someone to build a program that allows independant mouse and keyboard, and independant program threads,. i'm picturing Split screen gaming on one system.

probably wont' ever happen, but would be bad ass.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I very much doubt that you'll pass the 8 million click mark any time in this sentury' date=' and it'll most likely break in some other way before that happens... :) Zero point in taking "good care" of a mouse other than the obvious "Don't throw it in rage" It's there to be used. :P But to answer your question. Yes you can have two mouses and two keyboards plugged in at the same time. They obviously won't both work as a independant unit. But they'll work just fine. [/quote']
once you use the filco for about 10 seconds you won't want to use anything else (unless you want to try other switches) and you can use more than 1 peripheral at a time' date=' I used 2 mice when I was deciding which I liked more.[/quote'] Thanks for the thought guys, I'm just going to keep 1 at one side just incase I'm going to click like mad on other games. As for the keyboard, maybe I try to use 1 of them once a blue moon but I rarely smash my fingers on the keyboards or I didn't. Maybe I'll just throw away my old membrane keyboard the current one I'm using.

Dude. There's no reason AT ALL to save your mouse like that :P

Let's say you clicked a 1000 times a day. Which in it self is more than most people click. And also you might be clicking less or not even at all on some days. It'll still last you 8000000/1000 = 8000/365 = 21 years. I promish you that something else will break it before the switches wear out. :)

once you use the filco for about 10 seconds you won't want to use anything else (unless you want to try other switches) and you can use more than 1 peripheral at a time' date=' I used 2 mice when I was deciding which I liked more.[/quote'] Thanks for the thought guys, I'm just going to keep 1 at one side just incase I'm going to click like mad on other games. As for the keyboard, maybe I try to use 1 of them once a blue moon but I rarely smash my fingers on the keyboards or I didn't. Maybe I'll just throw away my old membrane keyboard the current one I'm using.

Dude. There's no reason AT ALL to save your mouse like that :P

Let's say you clicked a 1000 times a day. Which in it self is more than most people click. And also you might be clicking less or not even at all on some days. It'll still last you 8000000/1000 = 8000/365 = 21 years. I promish you that something else will break it before the switches wear out. :)

Was my birthday present though. Cause it really impresses to me if a gift is gifted by someone.