Charging power banks

http://www.mi.com/in/pb10000/ 
I recently bought this power bank. Will charging it with a phone charger (in this case xiaomi redmi note 4g charger 5V 2.1A) lower its life expectancy. I see it has input overvoltage protection but i am still skeptic, because the last non quality powerbank died because i charged it over the wall socket. 

1.bmp

I'm not sure what would be the problem here. Your phone charger should be a 5V charger and it appears to have plenty of amps if the battery can pull that much power.

I edit my posts a lot.

39 minutes ago, FolkMetalGuy said:

http://www.mi.com/in/pb10000/ 
I recently bought this power bank. Will charging it with a phone charger (in this case xiaomi redmi note 4g charger 5V 2.1A) lower its life expectancy. I see it has input overvoltage protection but i am still skeptic, because the last non quality powerbank died because i charged it over the wall socket. 

1.bmp

The battery bank will regulate the current that it can accept same as a phone, given the ability it can draw more current for faster charging but that can marginally lower the life expectancy from the higher charge rate leading to more heat. 

32 minutes ago, W-L said:

The battery bank will regulate the current that it can accept same as a phone, given the ability it can draw more current for faster charging but that can marginally lower the life expectancy from the higher charge rate leading to more heat. 

Thank you mate